Please read carefully these instructions before registering.
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Fill the online registration form with your personal information, educational information and track choices.
- Select a primary track as first choice, Select second/third tracks as second and third choice.
- Step 2: Interview and exams
- After registering online, the interview and the filtration exams dates will appear directly on the confirmation page.
- Don’t wait for emails or phone calls to confirm your interview and exams dates, just go to the determined location at the determined period to do your exams. Make sure you have your National ID with you, no other documents are needed during this stage.
- Every applicant will have three main mandatory exams (English, IQ, and Technical Exams on the first choice) and optional exams (Technical Exams for second and third choices), Every applicant must do an interview for the first track (mandatory).
- Step 3: Results Announcing
- The NTI Team will call the accepted applicants only to submit their required documents.
- All other applicants will be on the waiting list until the course start.
- Please: do not call or send e-mails to the NTI Team asking for the results. NTI is responsible to deliver the results for the accepted applicants.